Acer Liquid Metal Android 2.3 Gingerbread (Silver)
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
Acer Liquid Metal Android 2.3 Gingerbread Accessories and Cases
Acer Liquid Metal Android 2.3 Gingerbread Features
Combining a smooth, curved look with premium quality components, the latest technology and the powerful and flexible Android OS that lets you stay connected to the world, the Acer Liquid Metal is designed to fit perfectly into your life.
The Liquid Metal's arched back helps it fit perfectly in the palm of your hand, and the subtly bowed screen helps the 3.6 inch screen show off it's clear and bright display. The unique Acer user interface offers an impressive level of customisation and handy features, plus the option of reverting to the standard Android layout should you wish.
Features you'll love:
- Distinctive curved design that looks good and weighs only 135g
- 5MP auto-focus camera with HD video capture
- 3.6 inch 800 x 480 pixel resolution screen
- Subtle notification LED's that cunningly remain invisible until they illuminate to show new messages, missed calls and charging status
- Expand the memory with a microSD (or microSDHC) card
What we say:
“ Acer's Liquid Metal is a distinctive looking phone, with a unique curved design offerand a sumptuous finish. Under the skin you have a snappy but power efficient Qualcomm 800Mhz Snapdragon (actually faster than older 1GHz devices) and Android 2.3. Acer's Breeze UI simplifies a lot of Android's complexity, but if you're a power user and prefer the original Android interface, it's available too (its a simple setting to change). The Liquid Metal is a compact and affordable package with full smartphone usability and Android fun.
The Liquid Metal features a curved 3.6" high resolution capacitive touch screen give you fast, response, multi-touch control of your phone.
Next Generation Connectivity:
he Liquid Metal utilises HSDPA for on the go Internet access at speeds up to 14.4Mbps as well as WiFi n allowing data transfer 10x faster than previous devices.
Three LED indicators located at the top of the Liquid Metal notify you of missed calls, new messages and low battery all without even unlocking the phone, now that's smart.
Capture in HD:
Record stunning, smooth 720p high definition video using the camera that's perfect for uploading to the web and sharing with friends. Blurry, shaky phone videos are a thing of the past!
Integrating Dolby Surround technology brings high quality audio straight to your ears. Including EQ profiles and Dynamic Bass Boost you have the choice to customise the sound you hear.
The intuitive, slick Acer UI puts everything at your fingertips. Access notifications and network settings instantly from the info bar and customise the screen to your heart's content with a vast assortment of Acer and Android widgets.
Acer Liquid Metal has two microphones that work to reduce background noise and boost your voice so you're always heard clearly on the other end.
This brand new exclusive application has been developed to aggregate your Facebook and Twitter feeds to allow one-touch posting from the user-friendly interface. You can even put the SocialJogger widget on your lock screen to keep yourself in the loop.
In the box:
- Acer Liquid Metal (in silver)
- USB Mains Charger
- microUSB data cable
- Stereo Handsfree
- Quick start guide
- Shipping Weight: 0.60kg
- Dimensions: 115mm (height) x 63mm (width) x 13.5mm (thickness)
- Weight: 135g
- Processor: 800MHz Qualcomm MSM 7230 8000
- Talk Time: 11 hrs
- Standby Time: 550 hrs
- Capacity: 1500 mAh
- Display: 3.6 inch capacitive TFT touchscreen (800 x 480 pixels)
- Camera: 5MP auto-focus camera with digital zoom, LED flash, image stabilisation, face detection & geo tagging
- Video: HD (720p) recoding at up to 30fps, supported formats: MP4, 3GP, DivX, XviD
- Music: Supported formats: MP3, AAC, eAAC+
- Audio: Dolby Mobile, SRS surround sound, Dynamic Bass Boost
- Messaging: SMS, MMS (with video), e-mail (POP3, IMAP4, Exchange, GMail), Twitter, Google Talk
- 512MB (RAM)
- 512MB (internal)
- microSDHC (memory card)
- Call Features:
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Hands Free
- Caller ID
- Voice Dialling
- 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz (Quadband)
- 3G: 850/900/2100 (Tri-band)
- WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
- HSDPA (14.4Mbps)
- HSUPA (2 Mbps)
- Bluetooth (2.1)
- 3.5mm Audio Connector
- Navigation: AGPS, digital compass & Google Maps
- Proximity Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Web Browser
- Office Document Viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Flash
- DLNA Wireless Media Sharing
- In the box: Battery, 2GB microSD card, Stereo Headset, Pouch case, microUSB cable, AC Charger, Quick Start Guide
- by Anonymous
- 18 July 2012
Stylish with good specs
This phone was £140 sim free, with this style and specs.. unbeliavable! Would be nice with more storage on board, but hey, you can not expect everything for this megical price!
- by Anonymous
- 01 April 2012
acer liquid metal gingerbread 2.3 android
I've had this phone for a couple of weeks and it is my second android phone. I absolutely love it. I have had no problem with the camera despite some other people reviewing this negatively. I would recommend that you get the 16 g sd card though because you will need plently of space for apps. Can't fault the service from expansys either. I made a mistake when ordering and I phoned them and they put it right for me straight away and delivered the phone within 2 days. All in all, really pleased with every aspect of this purchase. Would recommend :-)
- by Anonymous
- 30 March 2012
I am really happy with it. Good value for money!
by Eilertsen on 05 December 2011 at 10:15
by lavendar86 on 23 March 2011 at 06:26
by Antreas1965 on 21 February 2012 at 15:40
by CalamityJane on 05 March 2012 at 09:13
by Brucknerian on 10 December 2011 at 17:59
by danesp on 01 March 2012 at 18:40
Customers who bought this also bought
- Wonpro WA-9C Adaptor
Please also consider
- Google Pixel 5.0" UK, 32GB, Quite Black
- Google Pixel 5.0" UK, 128GB, Quite Black