BlackBerry® Q10 (QWERTY, Black)
Free delivery availableIf ordered by 7.30pm today, expect delivery tomorrow with Express Delivery or in 5-7 working days with Free Standard Delivery. Last Express date for Christmas is 23rd Dec, last free delivery date is 7.30pm 17th Dec.
- Stock Expected In 2 Days
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
BlackBerry® Q10 Accessories and Cases
- mobio Go - Car Mount
- Motorola Moto Hint Black
- Phone Halo Wallet trackR
- Phone Halo StickR TrackR
BlackBerry® Q10 Features
What we like about the BlackBerry Q10:
- Re-engineered BlackBerry 10 OS with BlackBerry Hub and BlackBerry Balance
- Iconic design combining a 3.1-inch touchscreen with a full physical keyboard
- Fast 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
As the second device to incorporate the re-designed and re-engineered BlackBerry 10 operating system, the BlackBerry Q10, offers BlackBerry fans the design and functionality they have come to know and love and which BlackBerry is most known for.
Featuring a comfortable full QWERTY keyboard, the Q10 delivers the iconic design with high performance materials and premium finishes such a glass weave cover, which lends it both an air of sophistication and elegance as well as quality. The 3.1-inch AMOLED touch screen display with a 720 x 720 pixel resolution is bigger than it's predecessors but still compact enough to complement the spacious physical keyboard.
Similarly to its slightly bigger brother, the BlackBerry Z10, the Q10 also includes an 8 MP rear camera capable of 1080p Full HD video recording and a 2MP front camera for video chatting. This iconic device is also powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor that ensures the smooth running of its advanced operating system, the BlackBerry 10.
The latter includes lots of innovative features including BlackBerry Balance, which enables users to intuitively switch between two different parts of their busy lives, the work and the personal. Furthermore, the BlackBerry Hub will simplify and compile all your messages (texts, emails, missed calls, Facebook and Twitter messages) into one place for easy access and even easier management.
That, combined with a full QWERTY keyboard makes the Blackberry Q10 every mobile phone power user's dream Smartphone.
- Platform : Blackberry 10
- CPU : Dual-Core 1.5GHz
- Memory : Internal phone storage: 16GB / RAM: 2GB / microSD slot
- Display : 3.1" SuperAMOLED display, 720x720 resolution at 360 ppi
- Camera : 8MP rear facing camera, Auto Focus, 5X digital zoom, 1080p HD video recording, 2MP front facing camera, 3X digital zoom, 720p HD video recording
- Connectivity : Bluetooth® 4.0/ Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n / 3.5 mm stereo audio jack / Micro-USB / NFC / microHDMI-Out
- GPS : yes
- Network: GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz / HSPA/WCDMA: 850/2100 MHz / 4G LTE
- Sensors: Gyro sensor, accelerometer, proximity and ambient light sensor
- 35-key physical QWERTY keyboard with backlight
- Battery : removable, 1800 mAh
- Weight : 139 grams
- Dimensions : 119.6 x 66.8 x 10.3 mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.64kg
- by James
- 23 August 2014
Q10 eats iPhone, Windows and Android
Bought this phone 2 weeks ago. Took a few days to get 'native' with the OS. the BB OS is superb, so much faster. Touch screen for when you need it, keyboard for faster, accurate emailing. The phone is a gem. My last phone was a Windows one, and before then I had iPhones. My wife has a Samsung G4. The BB Q10 eats them all. The best user experience, battery life, seriously good quality unit, and cheap high-quality accessories. Why are these not more popular and more readily available on the high street is beyond me. Absolutely ace.
- by Anonymous
- 27 April 2014
Secondo me è il miglior terminale qwerty fisico in circolazione, il software è molto fluido ed entusiasmante, Hub geniale. Complimenti
- by Antonello Paolo
- 29 January 2014
Qualità e prezzo
Ottimo apparecchio. Malgrado le difficoltà di BB, Q10 è un cellulare che offre elevata qualità ad un prezzo equo.
by manuel.gregori on 05 August 2014 at 08:16
by abdullah1000 on 06 March 2013 at 19:19
by yyoem on 10 December 2012 at 03:11