CnM CnM TouchPad II (4GB with Wi-Fi)
Discontinued product - as an alternative, please look at the Storage Options Scroll (8 inch screen, Android 2.1)
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
CnM CnM TouchPad II Accessories and Cases
- mobio Go - Car Mount
CnM CnM TouchPad II Features
The CnM TouchPad II is an affordable 7 inch family-friendly Android tablet, designed to keep you thoroughly entertained. The Touchpad II has a 7 inch TFT display that you can control with either your fingertips or a stylus, and is compact and lightweight so is both portable and comfortable to use for extended sessions.
With it's Android (2.1, Eclair) operating system, the Touchpad II has access to all the very best handy Google services and comes with 20 apps pre-loaded to get you started, including an eBook reader. The TouchPad II has Wi-Fi, so accessing you email and browsing the internet, as well as downloading more apps is simple, and it has a built-in music player and browser. Whatever you want to do, keep up to date with your favourite apps and social media, play games, watch videos, listen to music check out YouTube, you can do it all with CnM’s Touchpad II. There's 4GB of memory onboard, and you can expand the memory with an microSD card, taking even more media with you. An introductory tablet at an entry-level price that packs plenty of tech.
Features you'll love:
- Great value way to get the most in-demand piece of tech for a fraction of the price
- Fantastically affordable family-friendly Android tablet, designed to be your media hub and keep you thoroughly entertained
- Compact and lightweight, it is easy enough for everyone to use and great on the move
- Clear and bright 7 inch touchscreen plus mini-HDMI port to connect your Touchpad II to a monitor or TV
- 20 great pre-loaded apps, including built-in e-book reader, and access to thousands more Android applications
- 4GB internal memory to store all your favourite photos, songs and video clips, plus a microSD card slot to expand your storage capacity by up to 16GB
The CnM Touchpad II is a fully featured Mobile Internet Device (MID) with Android 2.1 Operating System, With access to thousands of applications. The ARM11 processor is capable of handling video and Audio with ease. With the built-in wireless technology it means that the TouchPad II can be securely connected to the Internet through your Wireless router.
The Touchpad II has a variety of expansion options. Included as standard are:
- USB port - connect your own peripherals (e.g. keyboard, flash drives)
- Mini HDMI out - connect to a monitor or HD TV
- MicroSD card slot - expand your storage capacity up to 16GB
- Earphone socket - listen to your music collection privately with the included earphones
The Touchpad II will soon become your ultimate portable media hub; it can play videos and music, as well as display pictures in a variety of formats. A Mini HDMI output allows The Touchpad II to be connected to any HD TV for High Definition media playback. The wide 16:9 screen makes the Touchpad II perfect for reading eBooks and browsing the Internet. The Touchpad II is simple to use thanks to intuitive touch control.
The Touchpad II lets you keep up to date with your favourite sites, use instant messaging services, play portable games, watch videos, listen to music, and more!
- Supports HD 720p MKV, AVI, RM, RMVB, MP4, MOV, VOB, DAT, FLV, 3GP, H.246 etc. formats, supporting a maximimum resolution of 1280x720
- Supports JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, etc. picture formats
- Supports MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, AAC, WAV audio formats, multi EQ modes
- Supports TXT, LRC, PDF, Html, Htm, EPUB file formats. Supports auto-browse, zoom, bookmarks and flip over functions
- Built in microphone
- Supports USB-HOST and external U-disk, MP3, MP4, Mouse etc.
- Supports external 3G dongles
- HDMI output
- G-sensor built-in for screen rotation
- Built in 3.5mm audio jack for headphones or speakers
- Alarm Clock, Apkinstaller, Audio Player, Browser, Calculator, Email, Explorer, PhotoBrowser, Sound Recorder, Video Player and YouTube Player
- Adobe Reader, Air control Lite, Aldiko (e-book reader), BBC News, Documents to go (lite), eBay, Gmail, Facebook, Kindle, Google Listen, MSN Talk, Places, Shelves (e-book reader), SkyNews, Skype, Talk, Tunelin Radio and Twitter
- * Available for installation via package manager.
- Shipping Weight: 3.17kg
- CPU: ARM11 600MHz
- Display: 7 inch touch screen
- Resoluton: 16.9 aspect ratio and 800x480 WVGA resolution
- Operating System: Android 2.1
- System Memory: DDR2 256MB
- Storage: 4GB
- Wireless Access: WiFi 802.11b/g
- Orientation Support: G-Sensor
- Additional Controller: Built in Trackball
- Music Decoder: MP3 / WMA / APE / FLAC / AAC / OCG / AC3 / WAV
- Video Decoder: Max. 1280*720 MKV (H,264 HP) / AVI / RM / RMVB / FLV / WMV9 / MP4
- Image Support: JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG
- Memory Expansion: Micro SD Card (Trans Flash) up to 16GB
- EBook Support: PDF(DRM) / EPUB(DRM) / FB2 / TXT / HTML
- Audio Output: Built in speakers, mini jack phono
- 3G Support: USB Dongle (limited compatibility, see manual for details)
- USB: 2.0 High Speed
- Battery: 3800 mAH Li-Polymer Rechargable
- Estimated Battery Life: Approx. 12 hours light use, 3-4 hours heavy use
- by Kris Nelson
- 11 August 2011
Great Value Tablet
Bought this last week and was a bit worried I had wasted my money (£99) as I had on the 2 previous "Cheap" tablets I had bought. But, this is a great little tablet. I upgraded it to Android 2.2.1 and it works great.
- by Robert Wright
- 05 June 2011
I liked this so much I bought a second one
Good value. Easy to upgrade - took only a few minutes with good intuitive instructions. Works well with various wifis I have used. Access to Market, no problem. Great value. My second unit came with a damaged screen protector, so I have requested a replacement.
- by Cyberdog
- 03 January 2013
CnM Touchpad II - Cheap and Cheerful
I think the other review for this tablet was overly negative. If you expect it to be perfect straight out of the box, for this low price, then you are hoping for too much! However, with a bit of TLS and a few tweaks here and there, this can keep up with the best of the midrange tablets out there. I use it for a myriad of uses, such as remote access to all my music and videos, tv controller, facebook, ftp, browsing, twitter and mainly as a kindle device and ebook reader. It does what its supposed to do, but probably best left to those who know how to use tech and not those who expect miracles.
by Marie01 on 21 June 2011 at 16:02
by artistiques on 09 June 2011 at 13:31
by SteveMex on 05 May 2014 at 18:30
by Cnm Touchpad II on 02 June 2011 at 15:50
by wolfy1664 on 11 May 2014 at 12:07
by daws0n on 24 February 2012 at 17:58