We use some of the largest and most trusted names for our deliveries, such as Royal Mail, Parcel Force and DHL. When it comes to getting your shiny new purchase to your door you have a choice with EXPANSYS, something to suit all budgets.
For those in a hurry to get their hands on the latest gadget, next day delivery is available. This costs a few pounds extra, but means you get your tech as soon as possible.
Standard delivery is slower but it is cheaper. If you can wait this is for you!
For all orders over the total value of £100 we will offer you standard delivery for free. Maybe worth waiting a few days.
Postage & Packaging Information
The table below shows the costs and estimated arrival for deliveries, broken down by package weight and destination. As an example, the iPad 2's shipping weight is 1.15kg, and most smartphones weigh about 0.5kg.
|Express Delivery||£5.40||£5.99||£5.99||£5.99||£5.99||Next Working Day|
|Free Standard Delivery||£0||£0||£0||£0||£0||3-5 Working Days|
|Ireland - Express Delivery||£8.39||£8.39||£8.39||£8.39||£8.39||1 - 2 days|
|Jersey, Guernsey - Express Delivery||£7.99||£8.99||£9.99||£11.99||£12.99||1 - 2 days|
|Rest of the world - Express delivery||£21.95||£22.95||£23.95||£24.95||£25.95||3 - 4 days|
|Europe Euro Zone - Express Delivery||£11.99||£13.19||£15.59||£20.39||£23.99||1 - 2 days|
- The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. These are estimates only, and EXPANSYS are not responsible for any variation.
- If selecting a next working day service, goods will need to be signed for. To help, please give a delivery address where someone will be available to sign.
Please note: Next day delivery service is available only when orders are invoiced and/or shipped out.
- Unfortunately, if goods are returned to EXPANSYS because of an incorrect or incomplete address, the carriage is not refundable so please double check before submission.
- In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to use alternative couriers.
- Saturday deliveries are at the discretion of the couriers.