Our latest products with 0% interest free credit
- Drobo 5N 5 Bay HDD/SSD Storage
- Cash Price: £389.99
- 10% deposit £39.00
+ 9 monthly payments of £35.10
+ final monthly payment of £35.09
- Total payable = £389.99
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra (White)
- Cash Price: £214.99
- 10% deposit £21.50
+ 9 monthly payments of £19.35
+ final monthly payment of £19.34
- Total payable = £214.99
- Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 document scanner (A new perspective on scanning)
- Cash Price: £519.99
- 10% deposit £52.00
+ 9 monthly payments of £46.80
+ final monthly payment of £46.79
- Total payable = £519.99
- neato robotics Vacuum Robot XV Signature Pro
- Cash Price: £322.06
- 10% deposit £32.21
+ 9 monthly payments of £28.99
+ final monthly payment of £28.94
- Total payable = £322.06
- ASUS Transformer Book T100 (Wi-Fi, 32Go, QWERTY, Windows 8.1)
- Cash Price: £289.99
- 10% deposit £29.00
+ 9 monthly payments of £26.10
+ final monthly payment of £26.09
- Total payable = £289.99
3 Quick & Easy Steps
Instant decision available online with the eSign paperless process.
- Choose your product/s
- Choose to pay with finance
- If approved, wait for your new gadget to arrive
Frequently Asked Questions
- What finance options are available?
- 10 months interest free credit is available on selected products over £300. 12 and 24 months 15.9% classic credit is also available on orders with a minimum basket value of £300.
- Is finance available on all products?
- You can pick from anything from the following categories: tablets, laptops, computing, cameras, TV & audio and SatNavs. You can also add accessories to your order but these cannot be the only items in your basket at checkout otherwise finance will not be available. Selected mobile phones, including smartphones, are available with 0% finance only. And please remember that the minimum order is £300.
- How much can I borrow?
- Up to £15,000 depending on status. The minimum order is £300.
- Is a deposit required?
- Yes. A 10% deposit is payable by credit or debit card upon acceptance.
- How are my monthly payments paid?
- All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
- How do I apply?
- You can apply instantly on our website, which only takes 5 minutes. Just click the finance option on the checkout.
- Do I have to use finance options to purchase products from EXPANSYS?
- Online finance is just one payment option available to you. Should you prefer to pay for your order in full then you can easily pay by credit card, debit card, PayPal or Amazon.
- What happens if my application is declined?
- If our credit providers decline your application you will have the option of choosing an alternative method of payment (i.e. credit/debit card or cheque) and your deposit will be refunded to your credit or debit card.
- Can I have my order sent to a different address?
- Please note that orders paid for by Finance can only be shipped to the same billing address as on your application. It will not be possible for us to ship goods to a different delivery address.
- Can I Pay Off My Loan Early?
- You can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance Ltd and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
EXPANSYS reserve the right to exclude products of our choosing from certain finance packages. These can include purchases used in conjunction with promotional coupons and reduced items.
Terms and Conditions
- Consumer finance on Expansys.com is organised and administered jointly by Expansys (UK) Limited and V12 Retail Finance Limited
- Finance on expansys.com is only applicable to purchases made on expansys.com.
- The Expansys finance option is applicable on any Expansys.com order over £300 including VAT.
- All offers of finance are subject to acceptance by V12 Retail Finance Ltd. Expansys (UK) Limited accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: V12 (link to www.v12personalfinance.com
- Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep the documents relating to the financing application.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Expansys (UK) Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Consumer credit service provided by V12 Retail Finance. V12 Retail Finance is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0594229). For more information please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or visit www.v12personalfinance.com
Qualifying for credit?
To apply for finance you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Choose a product that is in stock
- Also, importantly note, products can only be delivered to your home address