Translate this page:
Software Update for the Netbook Pro
|Posted: 11:27 08 Mar 04||#1|
Received this information from our Psion Teklogix supplier this morning.
Psion Teklogix is pleased to offer an enhanced software version for the NETBOOK PRO, its enterprise class mobile computing device. Users now have access to improved features and functionality which include the following additions:
1) JVM plug-in for Internet Explorer added
2) PPPOE added (Point to Point Protocol Over Ethernet)
3) Full German Localization
4) Full French Localization
5) ActiveSync Automatic Startup with serial cable connection
6) USB Keyboard support
7) Backup/Restore Functionality added via Total Recall feature
8) Improved APN manager for GPRS connectivity
9) New Bluetooth Manager
10) Bluetooth Serial Port Server
11) Nordic Keyboard support
12) Spanish Keyboard support
13) Italian Keyboard support
The software may be downloaded free of charge from the following location:
Psion Teklogix NETBOOK PRO software upgrade.
Full installation instructions are included in the Software Release Notes accompanying the software.
Psion Teklogix strongly advises all current NETBOOK PRO users to upgrade this latest version of the software onto their computers.
This software has already been implemented in manufacturing and all machines built and shipped in March will contain this new release.
Michael - eXpansys
Please suggest any improvements or report problems / abuse to email@example.com.