Google Nexus 5 (16GB, Black)
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
Google Nexus 5 Accessories and Cases
- Phone Halo Wallet trackR
- MOGA ACE POWER Gaming Controller for iPhone 5 Series Play longer with built-in battery charging
- iDevices iGrill Mini
Google Nexus 5 Features
Please note: This is the EU version of the Google Nexus 5, supplied with an EU plug and a UK AC adapter. The warranty is EU wide and valid.
What we like about the Google Nexus 5
- Latest version of Android 4.4 KitKat
- Gorgeous 5" Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Powerful 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 CPU with 2GB of RAM
Google Nexus 5, the best and the latest of Google always in the palm of your hand. The slimmest and fastest Nexus phone ever made, the Nexus 5 features Android 4.4 KitKat, a 5" Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 and blazingly fast 4G/LTE connectivity that will make connecting and browsing the web an unparallel experience.
Boasting a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 CPU coupled with 2GB of RAM, the Nexus 5 offers great performance that's further enhanced by a powerful 2300 mAh battery. In the back you'll find an 8MP camera with advanced lenses that capture more light for better night and action shots, as well as OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) so you won't have to worry about blurry pictures. Also featuring HDR+ mode, the Nexus 5 is capable of automatically snapping a rapid burst of photos, allowing you to select the best one.
Android 4.4 KitKat brings a series of innovative features to the Nexus 5, including a redesigned Phone app that makes calling easier than ever by enabling you to search across your contacts, nearby places or Google Apps accounts. The Hangouts App holds all your SMS and MMS messages in the same place, along with your other conversations and video calls, ensuring you never miss an important message again.
The Nexus 5 launcher allows you to immediately access Google Now with a simple swipe from the home screen, while enabling voice control to search for something, send a text or play a song only take two simple words "OK Google".
The stylish Google Nexus 5 perfectly combines LG's understated elegance with Google's impressive smarts and enables you to take your mobile life to new lengths of productivity with incredible ease.
- System: Android™ 4.4 (KitKat®)
- Processor: 2.3 GHz / Quad Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 800 / GPU: Adreno 330, 450 MHz
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB
- Display: 4.9" / Full HD IPS / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 445 ppi
- Camera: 8 Mpixels / Optical image stabilization / Flash: LED / Video: 1080p full HD / Front: 1.3 Mpixels
- Network: 4G: LTE / 3G: 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 / Wifi: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Barometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Battery life: Standby time: > 300h / Talk time: > 17h
- Weight: 130 g
- Dimensions: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59 mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.49kg
- by Demetris S
- 10 July 2014
This is an amazing phone. i've been reading comments about the camera but with the new update from google everything is perfect. fast responsive and light. Also amazing fast delivery and customer support from EXPANSYS. keep up the good work
- by Demetris Stylianid
- 28 June 2014
Amazing phone..more than i expected. Also perfect service from expansys and lighting fast delivery!!!!
- by anonymous
- 01 January 2014
Having owned and used all the galaxy range up to recently the s4. And the Sony z1 this is without doubt the best phone I have used. Lightning fast extremely responsive too. Well worth the purchase.
by user1133900 on 11 November 2013 at 13:40
by TheMekon on 02 December 2013 at 19:28