Google Nexus 5 (16GB, Black)
Discontinued product - as an alternative, please look at the Google Nexus 6 (32GB, Midnight Blue)
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
Google Nexus 5 Accessories and Cases
- LG G Watch Urbane Silver, UK
Google Nexus 5 Features
What we like about the Google Nexus 5
- Latest version of Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Gorgeous 5" Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Powerful 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 CPU with 2GB of RAM
Google Nexus 5, the best and the latest of Google always in the palm of your hand. The slimmest and fastest Nexus phone ever made, the Nexus 5 features Android 5.0 Lollipop, a 5" Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 and blazingly fast 4G/LTE connectivity that will make connecting and browsing the web an unparallel experience.
Boasting a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 CPU coupled with 2GB of RAM, the Nexus 5 offers great performance that's further enhanced by a powerful 2300 mAh battery. In the back you'll find an 8MP camera with advanced lenses that capture more light for better night and action shots, as well as OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) so you won't have to worry about blurry pictures. Also featuring HDR+ mode, the Nexus 5 is capable of automatically snapping a rapid burst of photos, allowing you to select the best one.
Android 5.0 Lollipop brings a series of innovative features to the Nexus 5, including Material Design UI, a new notifications center, a battery saver feature, and much more.
The Hangouts App holds all your SMS and MMS messages in the same place, along with your other conversations and video calls, ensuring you never miss an important message again.
The Nexus 5 launcher allows you to immediately access Google Now with a simple swipe from the home screen, while enabling voice control to search for something, send a text or play a song only take two simple words "OK Google".
The stylish Google Nexus 5 perfectly combines LG's understated elegance with Google's impressive smarts and enables you to take your mobile life to new lengths of productivity with incredible ease.
- Shipping Weight: 0.45kg
- System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: 2.3 GHz / Quad Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 800 / GPU: Adreno 330, 450 MHz
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB
- Display: 4.9" / Full HD IPS / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 445 ppi
- Camera: 8 Mpixels / Flash: LED / Front: 1.3 Mpixels / Video: 1080p full HD / Optical image stabilization
- Network: 4G: LTE / 3G: 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 / NFC / Wifi: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Barometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 2330 mAh
- Battery life: Standby time: > 300h / Talk time: > 17h
- Weight: 130 grams
- Dimensions: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59 mm
- In the box: AC Adapter, USB cable, Quick start guide, Warranty Card
- by Borja
- 25 January 2015
quick deliver, awesome performance I really recommend it, 100%. To update to android 5 i had to do it through the computer in UK, anyway is a really easy process.
- by RUBEN
- 07 January 2015
Cant fault delivery and product
Great phone, ordered monday 5th Jan, came 11am 6th Jan. Wouldnt hesitate on using Expansys again.
- by Anonymous
- 05 January 2015
Nexus 5 32GB
Bought one just before Xmas, just to let you know may not update to Android 5.0, mine only went to 4.4.4, excellent phone definitely worth buying, expect 5.1 Feb 2015 (problems with updating to 5.01 & 5.02)
by andreapaciolla on 13 January 2015 at 22:31
by user1133900 on 11 November 2013 at 13:40
by TheMekon on 02 December 2013 at 19:28