HTC Flyer (3G + Wi-Fi, 32GB, White)
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
HTC Flyer Accessories and Cases
- Jabra Motion UC
- Phone Halo Wallet trackR
- Belkin WeMo Switch UK Plug
HTC Flyer Features
Fast, smart, versatile and filled with entertainment in a portable package, the Flyer is the first tablet from HTC and is a unique portable package that looks good and feels great. Wrapped in a high-quality aluminum unibody chassis the Flyer weighs 420g, about the same as a large paper-back book. The bright and responsive 7 inch 1024 x 600 resolution capacative touchscreen is controlled by your fingers; swiping, pinch-zooming, and flicking around HTC's refreshed Sense interface is incredibly responsive.
However, the HTC Flyer comes with an innovative and versatile stylus pen for a deeper layer of interactivity and digital ink. If you can see it, you can draw on it; annotate documents, highlight text, and draw pictures.
Underneath there is a lightning-fast 1.5Ghz processor, 1 GB of RAM, high speed Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 3.0, not to mention full Flash support and a microSD card slot, so surfing the internet, running apps and general tasks on the Flyer are unbound and incredibly smooth, and it can power serious gaming on the go. HTC Watch gives you access to Hollywood movies and TV on the move, and gamers will love OnLive which can stream games straight to your Flyer.
Features you'll love:
- Premium design with a gorgeous aluminium unibody chassis with top-end components offers superior build quality and makes the Flyer compact and lightweight, yet extremely powerful thanks to a 1.5GHz processor
- A tablet like no other, with a precise and accurate stylus pen that transforms any situation and gives greater depth of control for writing, annotating or drawing tasks
- 7 inch capacative touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution offers superb video playback and works in harmony with stylus
- Tablet-optimised evolution of HTC's intuitive Sense interface built on the Android operating system provides excellent user experience and 3D graphics
- Perfect for business users; you can open and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations as well as check emails and update your calendar and take notes with the stylus
- Offers uncompromised web browsing with Flash 10 and HTML 5
- Both Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity
What we say:
“ HTC have created a different tablet experience, a premium device that is interactive, compact, and a tablet like no other. The large screen version of the hugely-popular HTC Sense interface is incredibly well though-out, and HTC have provided plenty of power with the 1.5GHz processor. The 7 inch screen and tactile aluminium unibody look great and the magic pressure sensitive stylus pen transforms any situation and is a real selling point. A unique tablet, the Flyer offers big usability in a small package and offers an alternative for your notebook as well as your netbook ”
Serious gaming wherever you go:
A fast, portable, lightweight tablet that takes gaming to the next level.
Encased in a sleek aluminum unibody, the HTC Flyer tablet exudes the iconic style and build quality HTC is known for. It is also ultra-light, weighing as little as a paperback book, and compact enough to fit in a jacket pocket only. With a seven-inch display, lightning fast 1.5Ghz processor and high-speed HSPA+ wireless capabilities, the HTC Flyer tablet is perfect for those who have been waiting for a tablet that is both compact and powerful.
Fly through the web wherever you go
Conveniently compact and light for travel, yet amazingly powerful, the HTC Flyer tablet with a 7" display and a superfast 1.5 GHz processor is perfect for web browsing at home, in the car or on a business trip. To make it even better, it features Adobe Flash support, multi-window browsing with pinch to zoom, and a clever quick look-up that lets you tap into Wikipedia, Youtube and other web resources.
3D fun at every turn
No more hunting around for stuff, anything you want will come to you on a cool 3D carousel. Photos, entertainment, weather, calendar, mail, friends smoothly roll around at your fingertips, front and center, while giving you a sneak peak of what's to come.
Be in two places at once
Whether you're stuck in traffic, working late, or halfway around the world, you can make live video calls to those closest to you on your HTC Flyer straight from your contact list. So you can say it in person as if you're face to face, no matter if they're on their PC at home, on their office computer or on the other side of the world using their HTC Flyer.
A pen that's quite magic
HTC Flyer's magic pen transforms anything. It can draw, paint, write, and even retouch pictures. It can be a highlighter for the reader (and by the way all your highlights will be collated when you're done). The HTC Flyer can link audio to the notes you take for work, and it can add voiceover to a storybook you're drawing up at home. Work or play, it's magic for the whole family.
A games room wherever you go
The HTC Flyer has pushed the frontiers of hardcore play with the integration of the OnLive gaming service. So as of today, you can forget about having to invest in gaming consoles. All you need is the OnLive game controller and you can instantly play the best games in the world anywhere you have a fast Internet connection.
- Shipping Weight: 1.05kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 122 x 195.4 x 13.2mm
- Weight: 420g with battery
- Display: 7 inch touch-sensitive screen with 1024 X 600 resolution
- CPU speed: 1.5 GHz
- Platform: Android with HTC Sense
- Internal storage: 32 GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- (The actual available internal phone storage may differ depending on the software configuration of your phone)
- Expansion slot: microSD memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Standard micro-USB (12-pin micro-USB 2.0)
- 5 megapixel color camera with auto focus
- 1.3 megapixel front camera
- Ambient light sensor
- Digital compass
- Audio supported formats:
- Playback:.aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
- Recording:.amr, .aac
- Video supported formats:
- Playback:.3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3), .xvid (MP4 ASP and MP3)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 3.0 with A2DP for wireless stereo headsets
- GPS: Internal GPS antenna
- Battery type: Rechargeable battery
- Capacity: 4000 mAh
- Standby time3: Up to 820 ~1470 hours
- Video playback: Up to 4 hours
- HSPA/WCDMA: Europe/Asia: 900/AWS/2100 MHz
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Box content: Pouch PO S580, Data cable, Magic Pen ST D500, AC Adapter with ExtMicro USB Connector
- by sf777cop
- 11 November 2012
the best of the best
bought this here and N7 from B&H. (already had Sam P1010 and Toshiba Thrive) I NEED a tablet for work and am getting rid of all the others
- by Pimpy
- 25 April 2012
Foshizzle mynizzle this beats the Samsung galaxy tab handsdown .after using the first Samsung galaxy tab and using the latest one this Rocks do the update as soon as you recive it and you will be blown away .I love my iPad but this tab is a head spin .do yourself a favor and grab one you will be blown away with the speed and clear screen.grab the dock for $6 what a bargain it looks awsome on any desk and charges the tab aswell.well peace out to all and enjoy your Flyer.
- by Steve
- 18 April 2012
At little over £200 I'm tempted to buy another !
Just shouts quality at you from the first time you power it on. It would be a serious ipad rival (if you like the 7 inch size) but the pen actually puts it STREETS AHEAD of the ipad. Note that the pen isn't like those ipad "pretend fingers" with blobs of conductive rubber on the end, no its a proper digitised pen, so you can draw accurate ultra-thin lines. Just amazing, grab one before they run out, I believe HTC is stopping them as they sold badly at £450 mark !
by Eilertsen on 13 January 2012 at 10:08
by RA1847 on 28 January 2013 at 20:18
by ruben1960 on 28 July 2012 at 14:03
Can you make Voice calls on it like a basic Mobile phone if caught out with a broken Mobile Away from other phones ?
by user568043 on 21 March 2012 at 17:21
by Admiral Itee on 19 March 2012 at 17:20
by brownep on 18 February 2012 at 12:39
by Admiral Itee
Customers who bought this also bought
- HTC Flyer 16GB Wi-Fi