HTC One V (Black)
Free Shipping We offer free delivery within 3-5 days, or express next working day service for £5.40, if ordered before 4.30pm
- 100+ In Stock Now
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
HTC One V Accessories and Cases
- Sony SmartWatch
- Parrot ASTEROID Smart ENG
- AQ Audio SmartSpeaker A1 UK/EU
HTC One V Features
As the smallest device in the new HTC One line up the One V includes all of the essential features for an up to date smartphone user experience but in a more affordable package. Evoking the classic HTC Legend in its design, the One V looks great, and is made from the usual superb-quality HTC materials for a solid and premium-feeling finish.
The 5MP camera with auto focus and smart LED flash, as well as the ability to record 720p HD video is amongst the best in the class. With a 3.7 inch touch screen you can take advantage of the new Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS software and the latest HTC Sense (4.0) overlay, all with access to over 400,000 apps available on Google Play. And enjoy clean, crisp and clear sound whether you're listening to music or watching a YouTube video thanks to Beats Audio.
Features you'll love:
- An essential smartphone for life on the go, packed with fantastic audio and visual tech
- Superbly portable phone thanks to its small form factor, but still boasting a crisp 3.7 inch screen
- With a 5MP HTC ImageSense camera you'll be able to capture high quality photos and 720p HD videos in any conditions, with all kinds of great tech, such as continuous shooting, auto tracking and quick focus
- The new HTC Sense (4.0) user interface works with the Android software to offer an easy to use interface that everyone can enjoy
- Access over 400,000 apps via the Google Play store - you'll never be bored!
- Beats Audio technology will keep you moving constantly, whatever your favourite beat
The essential smartphone:
It's the first thing you pick up in the morning, and the last thing you put away at night. You work on it, you connect to the digital world with it, and you interact with those that matter most on it. You reach for it every time you want to remember a moment, and you easily share that moment with just a couple taps. This isn't just another smartphone; it stays with you and keeps up with you. HTC One V, the essential smartphone for those on the go.
Best in class camera:
The HTC One V has a camera unmatched in its class. Spend less time trying to take that perfect shot, and more time enjoying those special moments.
Keep moving with Beats:
The HTC One V will keep you moving and connected easily. Work and play harder… all to the sound of your own beat, thanks to authentic tunes by Beats Audio.
Iconic style and durable construction:
There's nothing average about this smartphone. Our engineers created HTC One V with extraordinary details and gave it a durable and timeless design from the inside out.
In the box:
- HTC One V smartphone
- 3 PIN UK charger
- USB Cable
- HTC non-tangle stereo headset
- Embedded battery
- Quick start guide
- Shipping Weight: 0.50kg
by Eilertsen on 16 April 2012 at 14:52
by fozz3d on 14 June 2012 at 00:39
by UrbanConquest on 18 April 2012 at 03:02
by Feanaaro on 19 April 2012 at 18:33
- CPU speed: 1 GHz
- Platform: Android Ice Cream Sandwich and HTC Sense 4.0
- Network: HSPA/WCDMA Europe/Asia: 850/900/2100 MHz / Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz / (Band frequency, HSPA availability, and data speed are operator dependent)
- Memory: Internal phone storage: 4GB / RAM: 512MB / Cloud Storage: 25GB for 2 Years from DropBox
- Display: 3.7-inch touch screen with WVGA 480 x800 resolution
- GPS: Internal GPS antenna
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 4.0 / Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11b/g/n / 3.5 mm stereo audio jack / Standard micro-USB (5-pin micro-USB 2.0) / DLNA for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to your TV or computer / Wireless HDMI Capability for connecting with HTC Wireless HDMI Unit
- Camera: 5 megapixel camera with F2.0 lens, LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures) / 720p HD video recording
- Sound enhancement with Beats Audio
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery 1500 mAh
- Weight: 115 grams (4.06 ounces) with battery
- Dimensions: (LxWxT): 120.3 x 59.7 x 9.24 mm (4.74 x 2.35 x 0.36 inches)
Customers who bought this also bought
- Samsung GALAXY S II Black, 16GB