LG G2 + Free LG Quick Windows Case (16GB, Black)
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
FREE LG Quick Windows Case Worth £34.99 - See Details Below
LG G2 + Free LG Quick Windows Case Accessories and Cases
- mobio Go - Car Mount
- mobio Phone Magnet
- Jaybird uSport Universal Bluetooth Adapter, 3.5mm For Jaybird BlueBuds and Other Music Players
LG G2 + Free LG Quick Windows Case Features
Free LG Quick Windows case (black) worth £35.99 with the LG G2 (16GB, black)
What we like about the LG G2:
- Super fast 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core Krait CPU
- Gorgeous 5.2-inch Full HD edge-to-edge display
- Innovative software features for that deliver a unique user experience
As the successor to LG Optmus G, the LG G2 is a flagship device in the truest sense. Sporting a large, nearly edge to edge 5.2-inch 1080 IPS display and a 2.26GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, the G2 is set to give other contemporary Android flagships some serious competition.
Further boasting a 13MP camera with optical image stabilization as well as a 2.1 MP front facing camera, 2GB of RAM, a long lasting 3000 mAh battery with Graphic RAM display energy saving technology, and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, the G2 is the very picture of a comfortable, functional and beautifully designed smartphone powerhouse.
But there's more to the LG G2 than just superb hardware and excellent performance. It's packed with innovative software features as well as the new Rear Key concept, which leaves the smartphone entirely devoid of side buttons and keys by placing them all in the rear of the device in order to facilitate use and take advantage of its large screen. With a long press on the rear volume keys you can easily bring up the QuickMemo™ or camera shortcuts enabling you to quickly snap a picture or take a note without missing a beat.
The G2 is also easily powered up thanks to a new KnockON feature, which enables you to wake up your smartphone by simply tapping twice on the display. Other innovative and practical functionalities include Answer Me, which automatically answers a call once the phone is raised to your ear, and Plug & Pop, which automatically suggests a series of apps that can be used if you plug in your earphones or a USB cable. Text Link will save you time by detecting information sent or received via text messages and enable you to quickly create calendar appointment and memos, or even search a map on the internet. Guest Mode will protect your privacy by display only a preselected choice of apps and information when other people access your device with a secondary (guest) unlock pattern.
With such a practical and efficient user experience, coupled with excellent hardware performance and ergonomic design, the LG G2 will keep you easily connected during your everyday life, allowing you to truly get the very most out of your smart phone.
- System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 2.26 GHz / Quad Core / Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB
- Display: 5.2" / Full HD IPS / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 423 ppi
- Camera: 13 Mpixels / Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) technology, Multi-point AF, Super Resolution Zoom / Flash: LED / Video: 1080p full HD / Front: 2.1 Mpixels
- Network: 4G: LTE / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 / Wifi: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- GPS: aGPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Weight: 143 g
- Dimensions: 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9 mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.50kg
- by Bull
- 03 December 2013
The best bar none
This is definitely the best phone I've ever seen or used. The screen, camera, the smoothness the power all absolutely top notch. Then there is the battery life... Wow can honestly get a day an half to 2 day heavy use. Don't turn your nose up just because it's LG. This phone has it all and probably beats any other top handset in any department. And now they have dropped the price to 359 hahaha. Absolute no brainer.