Motorola Moto X Force (32GB, Black Ballistic Nylon)
Sim Free / Handset Only
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- SKU: 285334
- , EAN: 6947681528260
- , Mfr: SM4251AE7B1
- , Brand: Motorola
Discounts on bulk orders for Businesses, contact: 0845 269 3759 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Motorola Moto X Force Features
The new Moto X Force features Moto ShatterShield, the world's first shatterproof display. The exclusive Moto ShatterShield display technology is an integrated system consisting of five layers designed from materials that absorb shock from impact and are guaranteed not to shatter.
But the Moto X Force is more than just a phone with a shatterproof screen, Moto X Force features an ultra hi-res 5.4-in Quad HD display, a powerful Qualcomm's® Snapdragon 810 processor, a 21MP camera with a 5MP front-facing camera, and TurboPower charging so you can get up to 13 hours of power in just 15 minutes.
- Shipping Weight: 0.45kg
- System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: Quad Core / 1.5 GHz / Quad Core / 2 GHz / Qualcomm® MSM8994 Snapdragon™ 810 / GPU: Adreno 430
- Memory: Internal: 32 GB / RAM: 3 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 2 TB
- Display: 5.4" / AMOLED ShatterShield™ / Resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels / 540 ppi
- Camera: 21 Mpixels / Flash: Dual LED / Front: 5 Mpixels / Video: 4K @ 30fps
- Network: 4G: LTE Cat. 6 / 3G: HSPA+ MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.1 LE / NFC, Qi Wireless charging / Wifi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / microUSB V2.0
- GPS: AGPS & GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyro sensor, Hall sensor, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- IP52 Water repellant nano-coating
- Battery: 3760 mAh
- Weight: 169 grams
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 78 x 7.6 mm
- In the box: AC Adapter, USB cable, Headset, Quick start guide, Warranty Card
- by user1145553
- 15 December 2015
Overall it is a good and unique phone. It has also dual sim option (sim sim;sim sd). The back is a little bit slippery. One handed operation is not so easy. The fast charging option is awsome. After one week usage, the battery can easily survive 2 days. I am satisfied with its camera, cause i am an awerage user.
Please also consider
- HTC 10 UK, 32GB, Carbon Grey