Motorola Moto X (16GB, Black)
Discontinued product - as an alternative, please look at the Motorola Moto X (16GB, White)
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
Motorola Moto X Accessories and Cases
- Orange Holiday Combi SIM
Motorola Moto X Features
Please note: This is the EU version of the Motorola Moto X, supplied with an EU plug and a UK AC adapter. The warranty is EU wide and valid.
Features you'll love:
- Sharp 4.7-inch AMOLED display – with a bright 316 ppi capability
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) and 4G ready
- Speedy performance – 2GB RAM, 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- Comfortable design – curved back and weighs a light 130g
- 16 GB internal memory – 2 years 50 GB storage free on Google Drive included
- "OK Google Now" – Moto X responds to your voice*
Moto X is ready when you are. It responds to your voice - no touching necessary. Instead of a generic, unhelpful blinking light, information important to you quietly appears on the screen. When you pick it up, Moto X is curved to fit in your hand. Twist your wrist twice, it becomes your camera, and gets the shots you'd otherwise miss. Once you turn it on, Moto X is all yours. Just talk.
Moto X is always ready to tell you what you need to know. Instead of a blinking light that doesn't actually tell you anything, information quietly appears on the screen. It doesn't interrupt. It's battery friendly. You don't have to wake Moto X up to look at the time or see your messages. Before you know it, that constant itch to check your phone will be gone forever.
To use your Moto X, you only need your voice. Without touching it at all, you can get directions, set an alarm or do just about anything—just by talking. Say "OK Google Now" to get started. Say "Do I need an umbrella today?" and it gives you up-to-the-minute weather for your location. Tell it you're going home, and your Moto X will get you there. Because you teach it your voice it's always ready to respond to you. Moto X doesn't guess like other phones do. It knows.
Quick Capture Camera
Moto X knows when you need a camera. Just twist your wrist twice and it's ready to shoot. Touch anywhere on the screen, and you'll get the shot. All in just a few seconds. Its high-quality sensor can capture the darkest scenes or stop motion blur in bright light. With Moto X, you'll always get the perfect shot.
- System: Android 4.4 KitKat®
- Processor: 1.7 GHz / Dual Core / Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 Pro / GPU: Quad-core Adreno 320
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB
- Display: 4.7" / AMOLED / Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels / 315 ppi
- Camera: 10 Mpixels / Flash: LED / Video: 1080p HD / Front: 2 Mpixels
- Network: 4G: 800/1800/2600 MHz / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 LE + EDR / Wifi: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- GPS: aGPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 2200 mAh
- Weight: 130 g
- Dimensions: 129.4 x 65.3 x 10.4 mm
- In the box: AC Adapter, USB cable, Quick start guide
- Shipping Weight: 0.46kg
- by karniolus
- 28 October 2014
I bought the black-one and it works several months very good. It is a fast and great phone. It arrived in less than 48 hours. I bought another one for my girlfriend (the white-one).
- by duarte
- 20 May 2014
tenho um moto x a opcao de voz vem em portugues do brasil o melhor telemovel do mundo
- by G Close
- 16 May 2014
I bought this phone for my wife two months ago. She had only been using a smartphone for a couple of months previously to the moto x. It amazed me how good this phone is for the price. The screen is amazing, camera superb, even the external speaker is the best I've heard on any phone. The edge to edge screen makes it really easy to use one handed.Forget your over price iphone get a moto x. My wife who 6 months ago had a 10 year old nokia said it is the best phone she has ever had, she is never off it. Got to say i would not hesitate to buy one for myself. Can't believe it isn't over 500 pounds.
by kwon yi hyuk on 13 September 2014 at 05:51
by INKYU on 16 August 2014 at 14:23
by user9173573 on 04 September 2013 at 11:25