Nokia Lumia 925 (Grey)
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- SKU: 249791
- , EAN: 6438158577275
- , Mfr: LUMIA925GR_UK
- , Brand: Nokia
NOKIA for Business
Contact: 0845 463 3468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nokia Lumia 925 Accessories and Cases
- hvYOUROWN SnapCam 360 White
Nokia Lumia 925 Features
How to get your free app voucher:
- 1) Buy a new Nokia Lumia 925 (grey)
- 2) Visit this page - www.nokia.com/gb-en/apps-voucher/ - by 15 January 2014.
- 3) Sign up for a Nokia account or sign in with your existing Nokia account to register for the offer.
- 4) Register your purchase and we'll send you an email with your unique PIN code to redeem your free gift within 48 hours.
What we like about the Nokia Lumia 925:
- Beautiful and light aluminum design
- Impressive camera hardware and Nokia Smart Camera Software
- Stunning 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display with ClearBlack technology
The Nokia Lumia 925 features a stunning metal design, the latest PureView camera lens innovations, and impressive third party applications, all completed with an unparallel Windows Phone 8 mobile experience.
Nokia Lumia's 925 beautiful aluminum frame design gives the device an aura of elegance and robustness, but it has also caused its weight to drop dramatically from its predecessor, the Lumia 920. Now measuring in at only 8.5 mm thick and weighing in at only 139 g but still incorporating the same powerful 2000 mAh battery, the Lumia 925 brings a whole new meaning to redesign and portability.
On the inside, the Lumia 925 boasts a fast dual-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU along with 1 GB of RAM, both of which ensure maximum performance. Furthermore, its gorgeous 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 2, offering protection against scratches and ClearBlack technology, which ensures maximum outdoor visibility.
The Lumia 925 gets even more impressive when it comes to its innovative camera hardware and software. Featuring an 8.7 MP OIS camera with f/2.0 6-element lens and dual LED flash, the 925 can capture incredibly sharp and clear images and video, even in very low light conditions. The Nokia Smart Camera software will provide you with a variety of editing tools that will enable you to get the most out of your Smartphone camera. With the Lumia 925 you can take up to 10 burst shot images, which you can then edit with special camera features like Best Shot, Action Shot and Motion Focus.
Incredibly light, powerful, featuring a great multi tasking Windows Phone 8 OS, as well as superior imaging capabilities, the Nokia Lumia 925 is a great every day companion for your busy on-the-go lifestyle.
- System: Windows Phone 8
- Processor: 1.5 GHz / Dual Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 1 GB
- Display: 4.5" / IPS PureMotion HD+ display / Resolution: 1280 x 768 pixels / 334 ppi
- Camera: 8.7 Mpixels / PureView, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Autofocus / Flash: Dual LED / Video: 1080p full HD / Front: 1.2 Mpixels
- Network: 4G: LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 3.0 / Wifi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- GPS: AGPS & GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- Battery life: Standby time: > 440 h / Talk time: > 12.8 h
- Weight: 139 g
- Dimensions: 129 x 70.6 x 8.5 mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.45kg
- by pavlos
- 25 March 2014
Great phone but even greater service by expansys, on time
- by Gunzta
- 02 September 2013
I've been a Windows Phone user since launch day. I've used many devices by many OEM's. Nokia beats them all by a mile. The hardware is fantastic, build quality is second to none, Yes even better than HTC! The suite of software that Nokia provide makes other OEM's look dreadful. Not only is the Nokia software very good, but it's also incredibly well supported with frequent updates and new additions to the range. I had a Lumia 920 which I loved, that is until I broke the device. Entirely my own fault, not Nokia's fault. And so I've replaced my 920 with a 925 and this is yet another stunning device by Nokia. Pretty much the same spec as the 920, only the 925 is aluminum which makes it lighter than the 920. (I didn't think the 920 was too heavy in the first place) The 925 screams premium device to you as soon as you pick it up. Light, solid build and the Windows Phone OS is as always butter smooth and joy to use. No wonder the OS is gaining market share so quickly. It's the fastest growing mobile OS. Fact.
- by Anonymous
- 03 August 2013
awesome phone. The only gripe is that it doesn't come with an AC adapter (i ordered from expansys.ca).
by Ranzeboo on 13 August 2013 at 10:47
by pmarini on 06 August 2013 at 08:28
by bennyj on 17 June 2013 at 18:47