Panasonic Eluga dL1 (Black)
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
Panasonic Eluga dL1 Accessories and Cases
- Orange Holiday Combi SIM
- Orange Holiday Nano SIM
Panasonic Eluga dL1 Features
Taking the possibilities for an Android phone to a new level, Panasonic have returned to the smartphone market with the bold Panasonic Eluga. Completely water and dustproof, you can take the Eluga everywhere. Packing a 1 GHz dual-core processor, 8MP auto-focus HD video camera, NFC and a 4.3 inch display, you'd be forgiven for thinking this phone should be chunky. But you'd be wrong; the ultra-slim design is only 7.8MM thin and curved to fit your palm perfectly. Incredible!
Operating on the popular Android Gingerbread OS (upgrading to Ice Cream Sandwich software in summer 2012) the Eluga packs your favourite Android features, all displayed in stunning qHD. The Eluga's 960 x 540px screen offers incredible detail and vivid colours, all within the remarkably light (103g) frame.
Features you'll love:
- Ultra-light and ultra-thin design with super thin frame and big screen makes the Eluga impressive but easy to control with one hand - hold your sleekly portable smartphone with pride
- 4.3 inch capacitive qHD OLED screen boasts pixel density so high you can't make out individual pixels, great readability and bright colours
- Let your Panasonic Eluga swim with the fishes – qualifying for the IP57 certificate, the Eluga is completely dustproof and waterproof at depths of up to 1.5m for 30 minutes
- Enjoy amazing quality videos and images with an 8MP camera and HD video recorder
- Never be bored again, with access to over 400,000 applications from the Google Play store
Call For Fresh Style:
Introducing a smartphone that embraces style and resists water: The ELUGA. Enjoy its super thin frame and big screen with 66% display area ratio. Moreover, experience its ergonomic design, which makes it easy to control everything with one hand. Packed into a super compact, simple and smooth body.
With a weight of 103g the Panasonic ELUGA is ultra-light, making it the perfect accessory everywhere you go.
Full-scale screen with super thin frame:
Compared to other phones, with the same size of the display the ELUGA has nearly no frame, but an even better resolution. With a display area ratio of 68%, it offers the largest display area ratio in the market.
Approved by IP57 certificate:
The IP Code is an international standard to mark protection categories. IP57 means that the ELUGA is water and dust proof. It had been tested being immersed into water to a depth of up to 1,5m for 30 minutes - without taking any damage. More than enough to protect you against accidental splashes.
- Shipping Weight: 0.45kg
- CPU : Dual-core 1 GHz
- System : Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Display : 4.3 inches (540x960)
- Memory : 1GB RAM / 8GB internal storage
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi 802.11 bgn / Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP / A-GPS / 3.5mm jack / microUSB / GSM 850-900-1800-1900 / HSDPA 900-2100
- Camera : 8MP 3264x2448 / autofocus
- Battery : Li-Ion 1150 mAh / 4 hours talktime
- Dimensions : 123 x 62 x 7.8 mm
- Weight : 103g
- by Great Phone
- 16 December 2012
I've just bought it from Expansys (Nex Day Deliv !!) a fiew days ago and I'm truelly fascynated with that Phone !: Absol Tot. Great 4.3" LCD, 103g etc only t batt is small -but t rest th is Fanta !
- by amao4lux
- 09 November 2012
Intresting site ever
Happy & really like your service, only tha memory card is more important to me on phone, hope to returne to purchace things on your site.
- by Greg
- 13 May 2012
I've only used this gorgeous-looking phone for a few hours so can't do a full review here; for me it is as close to perfect as they get; good points so far: beautiful design, huge screen in a not-so-huge waterproof body, and it's very light, fast 3.5g & WiFi, god overall performance & responsiveness; bad points: battery life, lack of camera flash, no micro sd slot, poor GPS performance - took about a minute to get a fix first time, but, more worryingly, failed to get it on subsequent attempts (after the phone went in and out of standby)... awaiting ICS to come out in the summer...