Samsung Galaxy S5 (16GB, Black)
Free delivery availableIf ordered today, expect delivery Tuesday with Express Delivery or in 3-5 working days with Free Standard Delivery. Subject to order acceptance.
- 100+ In Stock Now
- SKU: 259002
- , EAN: 8806086171311
- , Mfr: SM-G900FZKABTU
- , Brand: Samsung
Discounts on bulk orders for Businesses, contact: 0845 269 3759 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Samsung Galaxy S5 Accessories and Cases
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional with UK plug
- LG G Watch Urbane Silver, UK
- CulCharge Micro USB
Samsung Galaxy S5 Features
What we like about the Samsung Galaxy S5:
- The processing power delivered by the 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- IP67 compliant, offering great protection & water resistance up to 1m
- Download Booster technology, combining G4 and WIFI so that you can download at amazing speeds
- It's ability to monitor your heart rate and recognise your fingerprints
- A whopping 4K video recording option
Beneath its Full HD AMOLED screen (measuring 5.1 inches), the new Galaxy S5 houses a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, clocked at 2,5 GHz, making short work of onerous and otherwise slow tasks, applications and 3D games.
In terms of speed, data transfer rates are also blazing fast, with the introduction of Wi-Fi MIMO (Multiple-Input Multiple-Output) 2x2, the 5th generation Wi-Fi standard; 802.11ac and not to forget LTE category 4 frequency support. In parallel, the Galaxy S5 allows simultaneous downloads on 4G Data and Wi-Fi connections, giving you the fastest download speeds wherever you are.
The new 16MP camera sensor offers upgraded functionality; such as lightning quick focussing (one third of a second) and an HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode, resulting in photographs with more natural lighting and colour at all times. One additional feature is Selective Focus; allowing for more receptive focussing and blurring of objects near or far.
Pedometer, Heart Rate Monitor, Calorie tracking and Fitness monitoring are all included in the latest S Health 3.0 update. Pairing the app (amongst others) with the Gear range of wearable devices lets you go further with personalising your workout.
Finally, and perhaps most importantly, the Samsung Galaxy S5 incorporates a fingerprint scanner, blocking all unwanted access to your device. Your finger also protects the data and information saved on the S5 as well as giving you the ability to make secure online payments through the medium of PayPal. If that wasn't enough, the Galaxy S5 is certified IP67, protecting your device from dust and making it waterproof (to a depth of 1m).
- Shipping Weight: 0.45kg
- System: Android 4.4 KitKat®
- Processor: 2.5 GHz / Quad Core / Qualcom Snapdragon 801
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 64 GB
- Display: 5.1" / Super AMOLED / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 432 ppi
- Camera: 16 Mpixels / Flash: LED / Front: 2 Mpixels / Video: 4K / HDR , Selective Focus
- Network: 4G: 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 / IrDA, NFC / Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / microUSB v3.0
- GPS: aGPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Barometer, Digital Compass, Gesture, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor
- Finger Scanner, Heart rate sensor
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- Battery life: Standby time: > 390h / Talk time: > 21h
- Weight: 145 grams
- Dimensions: 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm
- SAR: 0.56 W/kg
- by John
- 20 June 2015
Samsung Galaxy S5
After being an Apple slave for many years it was time for a change and the S5 does exactly what I need. The shipped unit is the European model so comes with the default language as Polish or Romanian, non UK quick start guide and an Expansys supplied UK to USB charger. There is a 2 pin Euro plug in the box which makes things easy if you're abroad. The phone has a great screen so invest in a Zagg film screen protector and a Tech21 tactical case to keep it safe, plus the Tech21 allows the phone to work with the wireless charger option with no problems
- by Anonymous
- 30 April 2015
I was originally worried about buying off this website when I saw some comments about poor shipping however my phone arrived on the second day after ordering. Would highly recommend the phone and the service. No problems.
- by Bea
- 25 August 2014
Superb phone, great customer service
I was a little nervous about buying a phone outright from online retailer but customer service were very helpful confirming the specs of the phone and assuring me that despite being a European model, the full 2 year Samsung warranty would still be valid. Fantastic price too. The phone is superb, super fast, great screen and camera, and the software is a huge improvement on the already very good S3. The Galaxy phones are pretty slippy though so I'd reccommend a sturdy cover, the tech21 tactical cover and screen shield seems to be working well so far!
by cman99 on 25 April 2014 at 01:20
Customers who bought this also bought
- Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB, Blue