Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (Black)
Free delivery availableIf ordered by 7.30pm today, expect delivery tomorrow with Express Delivery or in 3-5 working days with Free Standard Delivery
- 15 In Stock Now
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Accessories and Cases
- Jabra Sport Corded
- Samsung Gear Circle Black
- Thumbsup Power Tap UK plug
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Features
Better, not biggerThe Xperia Z1 Compact offers the very best of Sony technologies from its flagship Xperia Z1, in a stylish new compact size.
the Xperia Z1 Compact includes all of the features of the acclaimed Xperia Z1, but offered in perfectly palm-sized proportions. Featuring Sony's stunning OmniBalance design, this dust-resistant and waterproof (IP55 & IP58) beauty is both sleek and durable from every angle. And with the dedicated camera button, you can even take photos or videos underwater.
Xperia Z1 Compact offers ultra-fast performance and breathtaking graphics, thanks to the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 processor with 2.2 GHz quad-core CPU and 4G LTE for amazing speed. The Xperia Z1 Compact also includes a 2300 mAh battery which provides outstanding, class-leading battery performance, despite its compact size.
Built with Sony's latest BRAVIA® TV technologies optimized for mobile, the Xperia Z1 Compact incorporates a 4.3" TRILUMINOS™ HD Display for mobile, for a wider palette of rich, natural colours. Sony's exclusive X-Reality™ for mobile is an intelligent super resolution technology that finds and reproduces any lacking pixels, so you'll always be able to enjoy the clearest and sharpest videos.
Features you'll love:
- 2300 mAh battery, with Battery STAMINA Mode
- Dust resistant and waterproof* (IP55 & IP58)
- Easy transfer of content from iOS & Android with Xperia™ Transfer
- Compact digital camera quality with 20.7 MP and large 1/2.3" sensor
- 4.3" TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile
- LTE & Quadcore 2.2 Ghz processor
- Live video streaming to Facebook via Social Live
*In compliance with IP55 and IP58, Xperia™ Z1 Compact is protected against the ingress of dust and is waterproof. Provided that all ports and covers are firmly closed, the phone is (i) protected against low pressure jets of water from all practicable directions in compliance with IP 55; and/or (ii) can be kept under 1.50 metres of fresh water for up to 30 minutes in compliance with IP58. More on www.sonymobile.com/testresults
- System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 2.2 GHz / Quad Core / Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 MSM8974 / GPU: Adreno 330
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 64 GB
- Display: 4.3" / TRILUMINOS™ Display with X-Reality / Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels / 342 ppi
- Camera: 20.7 Mpixels / 1/2.3" Exmor RS™, G Lens (27mm wide angle lens with bright F2.0), BIONZ™ for mobile image-processing / Flash: LED / Video: 1080p full HD / Front: 2 Mpixels
- Network: 4G: LTE / 3G: 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 / Wifi: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n / DLNA, MHL, NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- GPS: GPS/AGPS + GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- Dust-proof and water-resistant (IP55 / IP58)
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Battery life: Standby time: > 670 h / Talk time: > 18 h
- Weight: 137 g
- Dimensions: 127 x 64.9 x 9.5 mm
- In the box: AC Adapter, USB cable, Headset, Battery, Quick start guide
- Shipping Weight: 0.50kg
- by Irina
- 25 February 2015
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Very good phone, works great. Small size and fits perfectly in the hand. Happy with my purchase. Extremely fast overnight shipping from US to Canada and good customer service.
- by Ray
- 11 December 2014
Perfect option for a pocket size phone
This is a great option if you want upgraded performance, good battery life, and something that fits in your pocket even with a case on. It has been great so far for the two week's I've had it.
- by Yukie
- 28 November 2014
Sony Xperia Z1 compact
The size is perfect for me.
by SteveInLondon on 25 July 2014 at 17:33
by user1244079 on 26 February 2014 at 04:45