Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (Black)
Business & Government
- Free quick quotes, Low prices
- Discounts on bulk orders
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Accessories and Cases
- mobio Go - Car Mount
- Jaybird uSport Universal Bluetooth Adapter, 3.5mm For Jaybird BlueBuds and Other Music Players
- sensu Solo Slate
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Features
Please note: This is the EU version of the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, supplied with an EU plug and a UK AC adapter. The warranty is EU wide and valid.
Better, not biggerThe Xperia Z1 Compact offers the very best of Sony technologies from its flagship Xperia Z1, in a stylish new compact size.
the Xperia Z1 Compact includes all of the features of the acclaimed Xperia Z1, but offered in perfectly palm-sized proportions. Featuring Sony's stunning OmniBalance design, this dust-resistant and waterproof (IP55 & IP58) beauty is both sleek and durable from every angle. And with the dedicated camera button, you can even take photos or videos underwater.
Xperia Z1 Compact offers ultra-fast performance and breathtaking graphics, thanks to the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 processor with 2.2 GHz quad-core CPU and 4G LTE for amazing speed. The Xperia Z1 Compact also includes a 2300 mAh battery which provides outstanding, class-leading battery performance, despite its compact size.
Built with Sony's latest BRAVIA® TV technologies optimized for mobile, the Xperia Z1 Compact incorporates a 4.3" TRILUMINOS™ HD Display for mobile, for a wider palette of rich, natural colours. Sony's exclusive X-Reality™ for mobile is an intelligent super resolution technology that finds and reproduces any lacking pixels, so you'll always be able to enjoy the clearest and sharpest videos.
Features you'll love:
- 2300 mAh battery, with Battery STAMINA Mode
- Dust resistant and waterproof* (IP55 & IP58)
- Easy transfer of content from iOS & Android with Xperia™ Transfer
- Compact digital camera quality with 20.7 MP and large 1/2.3" sensor
- 4.3" TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile
- LTE & Quadcore 2.2 Ghz processor
- Live video streaming to Facebook via Social Live
*In compliance with IP55 and IP58, Xperia™ Z1 Compact is protected against the ingress of dust and is waterproof. Provided that all ports and covers are firmly closed, the phone is (i) protected against low pressure jets of water from all practicable directions in compliance with IP 55; and/or (ii) can be kept under 1.50 metres of fresh water for up to 30 minutes in compliance with IP58. More on www.sonymobile.com/testresults
- System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 2.2 GHz / Quad Core / Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 MSM8974 / GPU: Adreno 330
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 64 GB
- Display: 4.3" / TRILUMINOS™ Display with X-Reality / Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels / 342 ppi
- Camera: 20.7 Mpixels / 1/2.3" Exmor RS™, G Lens (27mm wide angle lens with bright F2.0), BIONZ™ for mobile image-processing / Flash: LED / Video: 1080p full HD / Front: 2 Mpixels
- Network: 4G: LTE / 3G: 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 / Wifi: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n / DLNA, MHL, NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- GPS: GPS/AGPS + GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- Dust-proof and water-resistant (IP55 / IP58)
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Battery life: Standby time: > 670 h / Talk time: > 18 h
- Weight: 137 g
- Dimensions: 127 x 64.9 x 9.5 mm
- In the box: AC Adapter, USB cable, Headset, Battery, Quick start guide
- Shipping Weight: 0.50kg
- by Anonymous
- 07 March 2014
Expansys did a great job shipping this item over from the UK great timing and great product quality web site with good customer communication.
- by jeffreytz
- 08 March 2014
I have a Nexus 5 and HTC One Developer Edition and wanted something smaller with a good camera. Despite its name, the Z1 Compact really isn't much smaller than the Nexus 5 thanks to the huge bezel at the top/bottom, however the 4.3" screen is much easier to navigate with one hand. The battery life is excellent, the screen gorgeous and the build quality almost perfect. Sony is still using plastic "protection film" on the front and back of this phone, and its a shame because it scratches easily (unlike Gorilla Glass). Sony's next generation of phones will forgo the crappy plastic protectors, but unfortunately its still here on the Z1 Compact. I like the physical camera button however it is way too stiff to use as a shutter button, you're better off just using it as a shortcut key and using the on-screen shutter button for blur-free images. This is the perfect phone for going out and if you take a lot of pictures. Lastly Sony has included an excellent notification LED which is embedded in the speaker and looks great which lit (use it with Light Flow for the best effect!). 4.5/5 stars
by user1244079 on 26 February 2014 at 04:45